- Overall Change Management Leadership across the organization
- Largely responsible for creating an organization that recognizes areas for improvement within the company
- Identifying and implementing necessary changes to enable the businesses to perform to their optimum ability
- Implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements.
- 5-7 years of leadership experience in the project management and transformation functions or in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience working with virtual and/or matrix teams
- Extensive experience working with cross-cultural teams
- Sound working knowledge of general business processes and organizational framework, such as goals, strategy, culture and structure.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university with a major in business, finance, or related field.
- MBA preferred, project management certification a plus