- Ensure availability of spare parts/model (local & imported) service requirements.
- Monitor and manage Service Parts availability to realistic level and make sure that service requirements are served based on agreed lead time.
- Keeping an accurate records of all materials moving in & out as well as ensuring Parts supply matches the demand.
- Ensure accuracy/timeliness of transactions & MRP submission.
- Coordinates with respective departments on update of exploded view & other pertinent information to ensure parts availability.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With 2-3 years experience in planning & analysis in a manufacturing industry.
- Functional Competencies: ERP/MRP/S4H, presentation skills (Powerpoint).
Overall In-charge in Planning & Ordering of Imported Spare Parts by model including other Local parts for aftermarket/SVC use.